More than ever, managers and clinicians must work together to develop a deeper understanding of what is really driving the cost of service delivery and patient outcomes. Prodacapo Costing is developed to deliver this critical management information. It is based on a time driven and activity-based costing model, and enables you to identify costing that is rooted in the organization.
The activity based data can provide the insight to understand why the costs vary for patients with the same diagnosis or procedure. Once you have this information, you can proactively identify opportunities for cost reductions by reducing the NVA (non-value added) activities and identifying variability in care delivered, allowing the organisation to provide the same level of service at a lower cost.
How Prodacapo Costing works
- Developed from an activity-based costing model that can be used to identify comparable costs per patient, treatment, diagnosis and DRG over the entire care cycle.
- The costing describes, in a transparent way, how your organization functions, how various resources – such as staff, premises and other permanent assets – are utilised in providing healthcare services and how the healthcare services are driven by treatment events and patient encounters.
- The resulting data provides a clear basis for planning and understanding case mix, staffing and processes so that the quality of the whole care cycle can be improved.
Why Prodacapo Costing?
Reasons for why you should consider Prodacapo Costing:
- Prodacapo Costing is more than a tool for patient level costing. It is also a great tool for performance management (to manage and improve the operation).
- Gives an invaluable connection between Finance and front-line delivery of care, which is usually difficult to achieve.
- Enables a better understanding of how working methods influence the end result.
- Provides a basis for reliable information on effective resource allocation, creating an improved basis for decision, and a greater understanding of how and why costs are incurred.
- Incredibly flexible approach to costing, enabling all mandatory outputs to be easily created automatically.
- Includes templates, reports, matching routines, integrations to patient administrative systems and other existing systems.
For more information or to arrange a demo, please contact us at email@example.com.
With the advent of Accountable Care Organisations (ACOs) and Accountable Care Systems (ACSs) there is a growing desire to move to Value-Based Healthcare in order to understand and align cost, efficiency and patient outcomes across a whole organisation.
The approach requires a greater understanding of the services provided across a healthcare economy at both an organisational and regional level, and demands greater information exchange and transparency between organisations. This helps to facilitate a greater understanding of the care pathways regardless of organisation boundaries within a particular region.
Prodacapo Region is a new region-wide healthcare delivery monitoring and governance solution that provides a platform for a continuous performance improvement ecosystem. The solution can monitor progress and sustain alignment among its stakeholders to help drive a more effective way of managing the delivery of health and social care.
How Prodacapo Region works
- Combines cross regional health and social care transactions in one patient care pathway
- Assesses the costs and reimbursement of individual regional care pathways
- Evaluates the financial performance and healthcare outcomes by profiling and segmenting the patient data
- Visualises and leverages knowledge by providing comprehensive, multi-dimensional and advanced analytics including detailed geographical information.
Why Prodacapo Region?
Reasons for why you should consider Prodacapo Region:
- Facilitates more effective communication between health and social care professionals, administrative staff and patients
- Regular and more transparent collaboration improves the implementation of a shared objective to improve efficiency
- Provides an objective platform for the continuous analysis, development and redesign of regional service networks
- Big Data based predictability creates the ability to act in anticipation of need
- Operates independently of the underlying systems from which it draws data
- Enables GDPR compliant flows of information in the value network
For more information or to arrange a demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To give a precise description of the healthcare and activities that have been provided by a hospital, correct data of high quality is crucial. Prodacapo Nimes is a product concept for quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and analysis of activity data for hospitals.
A hospital’s activity data is used at different levels, for different purposes, both internally, by healthcare providers and by the authorities. The activity data also forms the basis for different forms of activity based financing (ABF).
How Prodacapo Nimes works
- Nimes contains rules for quality and validation.
- Imported datasets are validated, and Nimes provides structured views of the validation result.
- Nimes also performs DRG grouping and construction of hospital stays, which is an integral part of activity based financing.
- An integral part of Nimes is a module for monitoring and control of medical coding practices. The module contains a search and navigation tool for medical (ICD-10) and procedure codes, including DRG and ABF results.
Why Prodacapo Nimes?
Reasons for why should consider Prodacapo Nimes:
- The resulting data sets serve as basis for reporting to the authorities, reimbursement result, monitoring of activity and health care statistics, as well as quality assurance.
- The Nimes presentation and analysis tools provide the ability to build advanced queries. The queries can be used to perform different types of activity analysis, as well as monitoring the results related to ABF.
- Using Nimes, the hospitals gain an excellent view on their activity data and the quality of these data.